ITEM: Alto-Shaam 20-20W
- Sealed, static holding environment traps natural flavor and juices, reducing shrink, improving food quality and extending hold life
- Interchangeable design allows for seamless integrated rack management and plated rethermalization, resulting in increased efficiency and reduced labor
- Maintain food quality. Keep product at its perfect serving temperature inside our heated holding cabinet and hold for hours without overcooking or drying out
- Easy to operate. Adjustable, electronic thermostat with digital display monitors the inside temperature of the holding cabinet to ensure food is being held at safe and precise temperatures
- Easy to clean. Simply wipe the holding cabinet clean
- Greater yields and less food waste with Halo Heat technology. Our heated holding cabinet lets you minimize food costs with less overcooking and shrinkage compared to conventional holding
- Expand menus. Reduce prep time and labor costs. Prepare food hours before serving, and hold it at the optimal temperature for the best quality and taste at time of service
- Energy savings. Uses up to half the energy of conventional holding equipment
- Made in the USA
- On Casters
ELECTRICAL OR GAS SPEC: 208/240V/60 Hz/ 1 ph
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS: 32” W x 41” D x 74”H
SPEC SHEET: Attached with photos
For online sale inquiries, please feel free to e-mail our sales team
or contact Alexa March at our office – 630-627-3031
This item is backed by a 30 day parts/labor warranty within a 50 mile radius of our showroom in Addison. If you live outside our service area, in lieu of a warranty we’ll give you an additional 5% off the purchase price. All of our items are guaranteed to be in working order when you receive them, no matter where you are.
This item is available from pick up at our showroom in Addison, IL. We’re open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday. We’re closed on Sundays.
We can also arrange delivery in the Chicagoland area. Please contact us for a quote. Are you seeing this ad from outside of the Chicagoland area? No problem. We can ship/freight equipment anywhere in the USA and most parts of the world. Again, contact us for a quote.