Split-Belt Impingement-Radiant Conveyor Toaster
Get What You Need for Your Restaurant From
The Most Respected Quality Used & New Equipment Dealer in the Midwest
ITEM: Star / Holman ICRS2-SBK
DESCRIPTION: Split-belt impingement-radiant conveyor toaster. From the spec sheet:
• Multi use toaster/ broiler- belts can be used with conveyor for traditional bread products such as croissants and bagels, product paddles can be used to heat/toast non-traditional bread products or broiler.
• High intensity infrared elements and impingement airflow reduces toast time up to 50% by quickly and evenly heating food products.
• Two, independent, 5” wide conveyors.
• Dual controllers; each controls top toasting power, lower toasting power and belt speed for each side.
• 1400 watts top toasting power each side provided by a serpentine, metal-sheathed radiant element.
• 1000 watts bottom toasting power each side provided by a serpentine, metal sheathed radiant element.
• Choice of toast or timer menu’s or countdown timer.
• Stainless divider between conveyors and elements.
• Full width flip and return area behind and under conveyors.
• Single NEMA L6-30 twist lock plug feeds two individual fuse blocks that protect each side for full separation.
• Each controller has four re-programmable menu buttons that can be configured to control power to the top and bottom elements individually (0 -10, increments of 1). The conveyor speed can also be programmed for relative speed settings of 0-99.
• Two menu buttons control a timing feature for cheese melting.
• Safe load up area with full width composite front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
• “Smart” crumb tray keeps the bread crumbs from falling under the toaster.
• Reversible motors automatically removes products from toasting chamber during cheese melting function.
We have two of these floor model, never used demo units.
ELECTRICAL OR GAS SPEC: 208V/60 hz/1 phase
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS: 19″ x 36″ x 17″
SPEC SHEET: Attached with photos
This item is backed by a 30 day parts/labor warranty within a 50 mile radius of our showroom in Addison. If you live outside our service area, in lieu of a warranty we’ll give you an additional 5% off the purchase price. All of our items our guaranteed to be in working order when you receive them, no matter where you are.
This item is available from pick up at our showroom in Addison, IL. We’re open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday. We’re closed on Sundays.
We can also arrange delivery in the Chicagoland area. Please contact us for a quote. Are you seeing this ad from outside of the Chicagoland area? No problem. We can ship/freight equipment anywhere in the USA and most parts of the world. Again, contact us for a quote.
ABOUT MARCH EQUIPMENT:
March is the premier name in new and used restaurant equipment. In business for over 20 years, we have established a well-earned reputation for our trustworthiness and for the quality of our used equipment. We have a huge 30,000 square foot showroom in which we invite you to come and browse all the equipment we have to offer. From charbroilers to griddles, from ranges to fryers, from refrigerators to ice cream dipping cabinets, you’re sure to find everything you’re looking for. And, yes, we are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Are you just starting a restaurant? We can help you every step of the way, from initial drawings to final equipment delivery. We’re happy to do package deals, too. Lastly, we are one of the largest buyers of pre-owned equipment in the Chicagoland area. If you have equipment you’re looking to sell, call us first. We look forward to serving you.
March Equipment Co.
930 W. Fullerton Ave.
Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 627-3031
Toll Free: (800) 858-3931
Fax: (630) 627-3050